This building was commissioned in 1956 to decongest St. Paul’s Hostel by Very Rev. Fr. J. O’Neill CSSP. It was a multipurpose building then. It is on record that this block was the very first fathers’ house built by the seminary. It had rooms for the fathers on the staff, and a general refectory, and separate kitchen facilities. At present it is the main administrative block with a hall for lectures and recreation.